The department has seven computer labs (140 modern PC’s, 11 servers), connected by the local two-level network that provides access to the university network, as well as to global information networks. There is also a number of research laboratories that conduct the research work under the guidance of the leading teachers of the department.
Study and research laboratories:
- Laboratory of modern information technology, computer networking and high performance computing (lab.538-18) Head: Prof. Kulakov Yuri Alekseevich
- Laboratory of programming and automation of computing systems (lab.537-18) Head: Prof. Buzovsky Oleg Vladimirovich
- Laboratory of system programming and artificial intelligence database systems (lab.536-18) Head: prof. Novotarskyy M.A.
- Laboratory of computer architecture (lab.535-18) Head: Prof. Zhabin Valery Ivanovich
- Laboratory of distributed systems simulation and computer security (lab.514-18) Head: Doc. Volokyta A.M.
- Laboratory of parallel distributed computing in systems and networks (lab.513-18) Head: Prof. Simonenko Valery Pavlovich
- Research laboratory of parallel computing systems and networks (lab.507-18) Scientific Head: Prof. Lutsky Georgy Mikhailovich, Kulakov Yuri Alekseevich
- Laboratory of real-time computer systems (lab.535-18) Scientific Head: Prof. Zhabin Valery Ivanovich