All-Ukrainian competition of student scientific works on artificial intelligence
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 896 dated 25.07.2023, respectively
to the Regulation on the All-Ukrainian Competition of Student Research Papers in the Fields of Knowledge and
specialties and with the aim of activating scientific research work of students, stimulation
interest in science and technology among young people, assistance in solving problems and practical ones
tasks in the field of artificial intelligence
1. To be held in September - November 2023, in compliance with the legislation in part
settlement of certain issues of educational activity in the conditions of martial law, All-Ukrainian
the competition of student scientific works on artificial intelligence (hereinafter - the Competition) in two rounds:
The first round - in September - October 2023;
II round - in November 2023.
2. To approve the composition of the competition commission for the conduct of the Competition (hereinafter referred to as the Competition Commission,
3. Approve the composition of the appeal commission for conducting the Competition (Appendix 3).
4. Approve the Provisions on the All-Ukrainian Competition of Student Scientific Papers
of artificial intelligence, developed on the basis of the "Regulations on the All-Ukrainian competition
student scientific works in fields of knowledge and specialties", approved by order
of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated April 18, 2017 No. 605 (Appendix 3).
5. To the deans of faculties/directors of university institutes to organize and conduct the 1st round
Competition by 10/30/2023 and submit the results of the 1st round to the Competition Commission
6. Acting Head of the Department of AI Dzhigirey I.M. ensure the functioning of the website
Competition (aic.kpi.ua.) for submission of competitive works.
7. I leave control over the execution of the order to myself.
Rector Mykhailo ZGUROVSKY